DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
As Intern Funding (she/he/they) you will join our enthusiastic team with a mission to capture carbon and distribute Green Carbon Dioxide to companies that is active in the food & beverage sector, like horticulture, food packaging, and bottling. To enable our mission, philanthropic funding is key. We are looking for foundations that are worldwide active. Your will keep overview of these funding resources. While in 2023 the main focus will be on field testing of our operations, in 2024 this will shift towards launch of sales. You will be a key member of the Company Team.
Are you ready to commit to the following milestones in 2023: creating an overview of the philanthropic organizations in the field of climate, ocean acidification and food and agri, creating a focus group, and setting up the agenda?
Your main activities will include:
- Desk research
- Analyzing the needs of the target foundations
- Proposing actions and milestones
We are looking for enthusiastic students:
- Open communication style, reflecting and learning in order to be your best self and contribute to your team;
- Capable in prompt adjustment of your actions when the direction or priorities switch;
- Hands-on team player with an eye for operational, and team requirements;
- Analytical and reporting skills;
- Eager to learn on the job;
- BSc or MSc student;
- Fluent in English
Do you have what it takes to makes this job a success? If yes, don’t hesitate and apply for this position by filling in the application form.
Click here to learn about our Application Process.
Want to find out more about this opportunity? Please send your application to Marc Goedkoop, email@example.com.