Senior Process Engineer
Do you want to join our mission and help to recycle excess carbon from our waters?
The Senior Process Engineer (she/he) joins our enthusiastic team with a mission to design and build the DWC process installations that produce Green Carbon Dioxide. Your main objective is to realize an efficient working system. As Process Engineer you will be a key member of the Performance Team driving the development of safe technology with focus on standardization, modularization and life cycle performance. The position is available as per August 1st, 2022.
- Defining and detailing DWC system designs in cooperation with the Systems Architect for various customer use cases.
- Delivery of Design, Commissioning & Operating documents including relevant technical drawings in accordance with regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Commissioning and qualification of each pilot and prototype.
- Use of simulation software to validate processing concepts and generate insights to further optimize the DWC design.
- Safety assessments of the equipment and processes being used.
- At least 7 years of working experience, preferably in small or medium sized company, or start-up.
- Seasoned in the field of industrial gas processing installations.
- MSc in Chemical Process Engineering, or Process and Energy Engineering.
- Analytical and reporting skills.
- Self-starter, hands-on team player with empathy and clear communication.
- Customer focused, working within milestones and project budgets.
- Dutch resident, in case of foreign nationality you need to possess a valid working permit.
Want to know more?
We are happy to learn about your questions, insights, and motivation. Please send your message to email@example.com to the attention of Marc Goedkoop before July 20th, 2022.